Sunday, March 27, 2016

Happy Easter! New Spring Outfits for Dolls





I would like to wish all of my blog readers a very happy Easter! I have been very busy sewing with the extra day off that I had on Friday. I made two peplum tops, Capri pants, and a pair of shorts. I really like the peplum top pattern by Liberty Jane. The pattern calls for a zipper in the back, but instead I put a Velcro closure in the back. The Velcro closure is more kid friendly. It's easy to get on and easy to get off. Another feature that I really like about this pattern is the sweetheart neckline. 
Grace modeling the teal peplum top and yellow Capri pants

I made the Capri pants from the Cute and Casual pattern by Chris Lucas Designs. I chose a yellow cotton fabric. It goes well with the yellow in the top.

Mary Ellen modeling another peplum top and shorts
The second top was made from an aqua, pink and green floral cotton fabric. This outfit has a pair of green shorts made from the same pattern as the Capri pants. Both of these outfits are listed in my Etsy shop. Be sure to follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and sign up for my newsletter.


No comments:

Post a Comment