Friday, March 18, 2016

New Outfits for 15 Inch Dolls



I recently started adding more outfits to my 15 inch baby doll clothes line. The clothes I make are made to fit dolls such as Bitty Baby dolls. I'm hoping to increase my line of baby doll clothes and even include a whole layette set. One of the patterns that I really like is the romper dress pattern by 18 On Main. This pattern has two styles, a pleated version and a gathered version. So far, I've only made the gathered version. I love that the pattern is so versatile. There are so many possibilities with this pattern. You can find her patterns on the Pixie Faire website.

Peach and pink calico dress with matching headband

 The headband in the picture above is not included in this particular pattern. It is in the Ann Arbor pattern by MyGurls.

Pink and green owl print dress with white piping at the bodice
I added white piping to the bodice in the owl print dress that is pictured above. You can do so much with this pattern. Lace to the bodice or around the bottom of the dress would be a nice addition.

Cute watermelon dress


I found the cute watermelon button at a Etsy shop called Visions of Whimsy. She makes cute handmade buttons.  

No comments:

Post a Comment