Monday, August 3, 2015

Welcome to My Blog!

My latest outfit made with the Skip To My Lou pattern by 18 On Main.
This is my first post on my new blog. I decided to just scrap the old blog and go with a new one. I'm going to try to keep things simple and just focus on better content with my blog and not worry so much about getting all fancy with it. I have an Etsy online shop called Everything Nice 4 Dolls. On it I sell clothes for 18 inch dolls that I make myself in my smoke free sewing shop. I have been doing this for about 2 years now and in that time I have learned a lot of sewing techniques that I didn't know before. In this blog, I would like to share tutorials about sewing and American Girl doll crafts, information about upcoming sales and where you can find me selling locally. I'll also try to post lots and lots of pictures of my latest outfits that I'm working on because I think that's what people want to see.

One of my newest outfits made by the Lil' Bit O Country pattern by Matilda's Closet.
This sold really quick right after I made it. It's now back in stock.



3 comments:

  1. i'm looking forward to seeing some future tutorials. :) you're a very talented seamstress.

    -maddie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Hopefully I'll have some up soon. My days are numbered though. I've been off for the summer because I work at a school district. But I'll have the weekends to work on things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh, yes, back to school season. busy times.
      i see you're a librarian? very cool, my mom is the children's librarian at our local library. :)

      Delete